Salt Lake City, UT
VCBO is an award winning, integrated design firm with a team of 90 professionals in two offices in Utah servicing a variety of clients throughout the Intermountain West. VCBO employs exceptional people dedicated to assisting clients solve their greatest challenges and develop functional, beautiful, sustainable and future-focused projects in healthcare, higher education, K-12 education, recreation, justice and civic, and corporate office.
VCBO Architecture is seeking an experienced Medical Planner to join our Healthcare Group in our Salt Lake City office.
General Objectives and Responsibilities
Full time position with experience in clinical processes across major inpatient and outpatient departments. Possess a good understanding of the differences in institutional, ambulatory, and business occupancy environments. Experience working with end users to outline process flows and critical adjacencies of clinical spaces. Experience leading medical planning process within the design team to create department floor plan concepts reflective of operations. Manage deliverables for the medical planning team within the great project deliveries. Serve as main point of contact for the client on planning issues. Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills and ability to interface with clients and employees.
• 5 years of experience in healthcare planning
• Utah Architectural license or ability to obtain Utah license
• Strong Knowledge of Revit required
• Organized process and clear communication that enables collaboration
• Strong presentation, communication, organizational and team building skills
• Previous Healthcare experience required
• Experience managing teams
• Strong marketing skills with ability to participate in the proposal process
• Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects.
VCBO offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package, including education and registration reimbursement.